RUGGED. COLORFUL. BEEFY. COOL.
Handmade belts made of Paracord 550 Parachute cord.
There is no leather strap or fabric material cut to size with holes punched in. I am not working with cutters, punchers and sewing machine.
My belts are made just of single rugged 4mm Paracord strings in custom color schemes, arranged and tied together to a 40mm wide Cordbelt.
Paracord 550 is available in a variety of different colors, even in some fluorescent colors.
I am typically using up to 4 different colors for a custom made Cordbelt.
- two main colors, one for center and edges/one for the criss-cross cords in the front
- two background colors, running straight through the whole belt
So there is an endless range of individual color configurations possible …
FROM SINGLE CORDS TO A STYLISH RUGGED BELT
- between 10 and up to 18 single Paracord strings are attached to a belt buckle and knot by knot manufactured to a stylish rugged belt
- there is around 60m Paracord used on each belt
- and it takes more than 500 single knots to finish one off
Due to the structure and knot pattern of the belts there typically appear gaps between the crossed center cords at about each centimeter to place the buckle pin, so the size of these belts is infinitely variable.
Paracord 550 is a lightweight and heavy-duty nylon kernmantle rope originally designed and used in the suspension lines of parachutes. Minimum Strength 550lb (249kg)